About Me

My photo
I am the eldest of three girls living on a cattle property in Australia. Mr Fun and Mrs Patient are my wonderful parents. Rosebud, is my youngest sister and Zoe is the middle bear. We love exploring the creek and enjoy spending time with our pets. We have so many stories to share so I hope you enjoy reading them and maybe share some of yours as well.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

SID

About 2 years ago our neighbour brought up a puppie for us. He is the dog in the title photo with the calf. Sid is a Border Collie so that makes him very active.

Sometimes we think he will never grow up. Sid thinks he is soooo brave but when he actually gets to a cow all he does is growl and run off. I have so many SID stories to share with you...stay tuned!
 

1 comment:

  1. Mrs pomegranite24 September, 2009

    I think Sid is a fine dog. I love reading about what he gets up to.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think or tell me your story.