About Me

My photo
I am the eldest of three girls living on a cattle property in Australia. Mr Fun and Mrs Patient are my wonderful parents. Rosebud, is my youngest sister and Zoe is the middle bear. We love exploring the creek and enjoy spending time with our pets. We have so many stories to share so I hope you enjoy reading them and maybe share some of yours as well.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Mrs Patient here...
I am teaching myself how to use photoshop.  I did this see through writing this morning on heading. How am I going BB?

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what BB thinks, but oh my gosh, that picture with the calf is just adorable! That's what I think. (But please don't think that I'm qualified to give opinions on photography. It is one of those things I never have managed to master.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and creative writing. Thanks for share with. Keep writing like this.

    thanks & regards

    The Villa Renaissance

    private functions in dandenong ranges

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think or tell me your story.