About Me

My photo
I am the eldest of three girls living on a cattle property in Australia. Mr Fun and Mrs Patient are my wonderful parents. Rosebud, is my youngest sister and Zoe is the middle bear. We love exploring the creek and enjoy spending time with our pets. We have so many stories to share so I hope you enjoy reading them and maybe share some of yours as well.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Down at the creek

Down in one of our paddocks (Hima, named after a Bull) there is a long creek. Rosebud, Zoe and I love to go down there because of lots of reasons. It is adventurous, has lots of amazing things made out of nature and last but not least we have a cubby house there! Al l it is, is a tree with its roots exposed. We have made a roof out of long sticks and dead leaves and little branches, and it’s looking good. We have shelves to put stuff in like bones, we even have a lizard skeleton. There is also a slide, meeting room and announcement place. It is a huge creek and we decided to name parts of it. For example, Rocky Air, Sahara Desert and Open Season. It is now school holidays and the other day I had a friend over and we stayed there for about 3 hours just playing and having a picnic. It was so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think or tell me your story.